We recommend that before changing the pressure setting (by steps of 10 cmH2O), try first the following:
- Change the intensity (you can change it on the iNAP Lab+ app).
- Verify that your oral interface is still in good shape. When was the last time you change it? We recommend changing it every 3 months, as it will change shape with the temperature of the mouth and might start to leak
- Try to flip over the oral interface in your mouth. In case of gap between upper and lower jaw, this can solve some leakage problem.
- If you tend to open your mouth and lose the oral interface while you sleep, try the following:
- Try to sleep on your side
- Opening your mouth might be a sign of nasal congestion. Try to use the Zeebud nasal expander (delivered with your iNAP) or clear your nose with spray.
- Tape your mouth around the tube, use a chin guard
If these tips still do not help, then try to increase the pressure setting of iNAP.