During onboarding your iNAP has been setup to allow you to change the negative pressure within a specific range. Your physician prescribed this specific range according to your personal situation. To change the pressure, you will need to download the iNAP Lab+ app on your phone and pair it with your iNAP device. We recommend that you increase the pressure by steps of 10 cmH2O and that you try for at least 3 nights the new pressure setting before deciding to change it again. If you feel discomfort with the new pressure setting, you can of course revert back to a lower pressure setting.
Follow these steps to change the pressure:
- When turning on your iNAP Lab+ and turning on the iNAP device click on device:
- Click the orange gear icon:
3. Click on “Pressure setting”:
4. Adjust pressure by sliding the orange button left of right and click “Set pressure”
5. For intensity setting, click on “intensity setting” as in step 3. Adjust intensity by sliding the orange button left or right and click “Set intensity”