iNAP is a Sleep Apnea treatment device. It is not designed to tackle snoring issues. However, it does reduce the snoring in most successful users. If you have residual snoring, it is a tell-tale that your usage of iNAP can be improved. We have several solutions for you, please contact our patient support team.
Articles in this section
- How to decide when to change pressure?
- How to change the pressure setting on iNAP?
- I'm still snoring. Does it mean iNAP doesn't work for me?
- How do I position the oral interface in my mouth correctly?
- How do I achieve negative pressure when using my iNAP?
- Do you have respiratory expansion devices to recommend?
- How do I know how well the treatment is working?
- I am not noticing any improvement in my sleep quality or snoring. What can I do?
- I have difficulty sleeping with a foreign object in my mouth. What can I do?
- How to prevent the oral interface from falling out? How to keep it in the mouth?