Oral Interface and Tubing
- Keeping the tubing connected to the oral interface, let cold water flow through the oral interface and through the tubing. Hold one end of the tubing higher than the other end, letting the water run through the low end.
- Next, repeat this process in the opposite direction. Have water flow from the grey tubing end and through the oral interface. This process should last around 30 seconds.
- Once clean, take one end of the tubing and swing it around to spin out the water inside the tube; grab the other end and do the same.
- Remove the dry pad and dispose of it in the trash.
- Rinse the container and the lid in cold running water. Be sure that no saliva remains within any part of the lid. Let dry completely.