Sanitize the Oral Interface
1. In a cup, prepare 8 oz of lukewarm water (Do NOT use hot water higher than 40 °C/ 104 °F)
2. With all of your iNAP components still connected, place just the oral interface inside the cup.
3. Drop a potassium-peroxymonosulfate-based cleaning tablet into the water and ensure the cleaning tablet begins to dissolve.
4. Set a timer for 15 minutes to disinfect the oral interface.
Sanitize the Tubing
1. With the oral interface still in the cup and the iNAP console laying on the counter, turn the iNAP on. Be sure that the lid is on tight. The battery power light will be solid green, and the vacuum status light will flash blue. The negative pressure will draw the cleaning solution into the tubing and saliva container.
2. When the container is full, the orange light will be solid, and the vacuum status light will become dim. Turn off the iNAP console and wait 15 minutes while the saliva container and tubing are disinfected.
3. Remove all the cleaning solution and rinse the oral interface, tubing, and saliva container with running water.
4. Let the components air dry.